Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Casted by Sonya Loveday

CastedCasted by Sonya Loveday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have wanted to read this book since the first moment I set my eyes on the beautiful cover. Well let me tell you this book was amazing! I was hooked from the very first page and the story kept getting better and better. I love it when a story pulls you into the pages and becomes a part of you. I always feel so emotional when the characters go through something traumatic, almost like I am expreriencing it with them. That to me is a sign of a great book and Casted fits that description perfectly!

Jade is our leading lady who has been on the run ever since she can remember. Lucky for her she met Jessa and Rainy, two of the funniest friends that help keep her safe and give her a sense of belonging and family. Things get crazy when the leader of the Triads find Jade's location, sending the girls on the run. The group helping to protect Jade gets larger and a lot more yummy when Dagger and Edge join the group. The danger factor escaltes when Jade absorbs the spells from an ancient book and a woman trapped inside the book fights to be freed. There is so much more, but I honestly don't want to spoil the fun you will have uncovering each new piece to this astonishing story.

Casted is so well written and has a fresh and unique twist on witches and covens. I loved every second I spent reading this book, but when the end came I let a few choice words slip from my lips. The ending leaves you dying for more. Thank goodness I have Spelled, book 2 in the series. I have to know what happens next.

I highly recommend this book. Sonya Loveday rocks this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment