Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review: Easy by Tammara Webber

Title: Easy
Author: Tammara Webber
Pages: 336
Format: Paperback
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Summary: Rescued by a stranger. Haunted by a secret Sometimes, love isn’t easy… He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior… The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart. Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love. A groundbreaking novel in the New Adult genre, Easy faces one girl's struggle to regain the trust she's lost, find the inner strength to fight back against an attacker, and accept the peace she finds in the arms of a secretive boy.
Review: HOLY SHIT BALLS!!! 1000000/5 STARS!! I will post my crazy, can't out words in to feelings review soon. OMG! I have no words for how amazing this book was. If I could give it a million stars I would. This was the best book I have read this year by far! Not only was I lusting over this amazing cover, I was and am still lusting over the hottest book boyfriend I have ever met!!! If I could I would wish for Lucas to not be a fictional character and for me to have him all to myself! Besides the GOD that is Lucas the story was also amazing. It is a coming of age where you can without a doubt see the growth in characters. But there is so much more to it. The book talks about survivors and grief they face but also how they can encourage others to be just as brave. Argh! I don't even know how to get these feelings out. This is a book that everyone needs to read. It is just a beautiful and beautifully written.  Thank you Tammara Webber <3



About this author

Author of BreakableEasy, and the Between the Lines series. I'm a former undergraduate academic advisor, married to my high school sweetheart, mother to three adult children and four very immature cats. Please check my blog for book updates. If you have questions, I have an FAQ tab there, with a public email address listed for anything not covered. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment